You’ll breathe creativity and originality into our client’s brands.
What's the job?
- Helping define, organise and delegate day-to-day tasks between the various departments (art, copywriting, design, studio) according to customers’ demands and needs.
- Getting to know our clients and processes currently taking place, in collaboration with Director of Branding & Experience.
- Managing the implementation phase for our branding projects.
- Participating and contributing in client facing meetings, producing concise summaries for OPEN and its clients based on your conclusions and insights.
- Setting up and managing Gantt charts for projects, and making sure everything happens on schedule.
What you'll need?
- Has a high level of responsibility.
- Is highly motivated.
- Is patient and tolerant.
- Is capable of multitasking and managing oneself.
- Works well under pressure.
- Is passionate about the marketing industry in general and about branding in particular.
- Speaks, reads and writes excellent English.
- Understanding and / or interest in UI / UX.
- Native English speaker.
Think you're a good fit?
Oh no! Something isn't right... Please try again 🙏🏼